The Mad About Marriage website (www.madaboutmarriage.com) will tell you more about what to expect. REGISTER NOW for this fun and entertaining seminar. This is not an 'encounter-type' workshop. You'll love it!
Marriage is a marvelous and complex relationship. Most couples have been “mad about marriage” in the sense of being madly in love with their spouse—but most of us have also been just plain mad. We are looking forward to spending a wonderful weekend with you as we explore ways to flip the switch from “mad” to “madly in love!” See you soon!
The opening session will begin at 7:00 pm on Friday evening. You will want to arrive a few minutes early in order to check in and receive your seminar materials. Listed below is location and session information that we hope will be helpful:
- Friday 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Opening Session
- Saturday 11:20 am Worship Service—Speaker, Mike Tucker (All seminar participants are invited)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch provided for seminar registrants
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon Sessions
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Couples Reception
- 7:00 pm Gospel Concert by Jennifer LaMountain - A 'Faith Moment' message from Pastor Mike.
There are some "big" issues that have a very destructive effect on marriage. Some of these issues are easily identified, but some of the most destructive may be present in marriages without couples recognizing their existence. Couples struggle along, trying unsuccessfully to create a positive relationship, not realizing why their efforts at marital bliss seem thwarted. It's important for the success of the marriage to identify and deal with negative issues.
|General Seminar Topics include:
• Problem Solving
• Marriage Insurance
|“Big Issue” Topics include:
• Negative Past
• Men Who Don't Lead
• Too Little Sex
• Lack of Love and Respect